WOLFROCK CS MOD
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум » . » Моды для КС » КС (Какие моды Вам по душе???)
КС
WolFRocKДата: Четверг, 18.03.2010, 22:24 | Сообщение # 1
Главный администратор WRECS
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Всем доброе время суток! Я хотел бы знать,в какие моды КС предпочитаете играть Вы ???
Прикрепления: 1313944.jpg (33.1 Kb)

encullyanaemsДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 05:01 | Сообщение # 16

поисковая оптимизация сайта seo
http://topbase-xrumer.ru/prodvizhenie-saita-restorana.html - продвижение сайта ресторана
продвижение интернет сайтов оптимизация
http://topbase-xrumer.ru/prodvizhenie-saita-ucoz.html - продвижение сайта ucoz
раскрутка сайта киев
http://topbase-xrumer.ru/prodvizhenie-saita-internet-magazina.html - продвижение сайта интернет магазина

iconlibdary.iocnshock.comДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 12:12 | Сообщение # 17

By WebOsPublisher

icon library: the iconshock blog: More than 260 icon collections in this huge icon library blog
Free social icons ! ! Icon Library
@import url( "style.css");
div.scr_esp_down
width:100%;
height:51px;
background: url("toolbar_make.jpg") repeat-x ;
position:fixed;
top:0;
left:0;
z-index:550;
opacity:0.10;
filter:alpha(opacity=10);
visibility:hidden;

div.scr_esp_down div
width:100%;
height:51px;
background:url(iconshock.com/images/IS_toolbar_img.jpg) no-repeat top center ;

Affiliates | Newsletter | Contact us | Faq
--
Home
Stock icons
Free icons and icon lists
Tutorials and articles
Contact us
.point_make_corner_top_rl background-image: url("point_make_corner_top_transparent.png"); background-repeat:repeat-x; background-position:0px 0px;
.point_make_corner_left_rl background-image: url(iconlibrary.iconshock.com/wp-content/themes/shock/css1/box_color/point_make_corner_left_transparent.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position:0px 0px;
.point_make_corner_right_rl background-image: url("point_make_corner_right_transparent.png"); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position:347px 0px;
.round_corner_top_left_rl background:url(iconlibrary.iconshock.com/wp-content/themes/shock/css1/box_color/rounder_corner_top_left_transparent.png) no-repeat top left;
.round_corner_top_right_rl background:url("rounder_corner_top_right_transparent.png") no-repeat top left;
.round_corner_bottom_left_rl background-image:url(iconlibrary.iconshock.com/wp-content/themes/shock/css1/box_color/rounder_corner_bottom_left_transparent.png) ; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:0px 0px;
.round_corner_bottom_right_rl background-image:url("rounder_corner_bottom_right_transparent.png") ; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:0px 0px;
.point_make_corner_bottom_rl background: url(iconlibrary.iconshock.com/wp-content/themes/shock/css1/box_color/point_make_corner_bottom_transparent.png) repeat-x 0px 13px ;
.point_make_corner_left_rl float:left; overflow:hidden;
.point_make_corner_right_rl float:left; overflow:hidden;
.round_corner_top_left_rl width:16px; height:5px; float:left;
.round_corner_top_right_rl width:15px; height:5px; float:left;
.round_corner_bottom_left_rl width:16px; height:16px; float:left;
.round_corner_bottom_right_rl width:15px; height:16px; float:left;
.point_make_corner_top_rl width: 319px; height:5px; float:left; overflow:hidden; position:relative;
.point_make_corner_bottom_rl width: 319px; height:16px; float:left; overflow:hidden;
/* .align_box_rlwidth:319px; height:100%; text-align:left; padding:5px;*/
.area_bottom_point_rlwidth:344px; height:14px; background:url("point_make_area_transparent.png") repeat;
.area_center_point_rlwidth:344px; position:relative; padding:auto; overflow:hidden; left:4px; background:url(iconlibrary.iconshock.com/wp-content/themes/shock/css1/box_color/point_make_area_transparent.png) repeat;
.area_top_point_rlwidth:344px; height:14px; position:relative; top:3px; background:url("point_make_area_transparent.png") repeat;
Follow Us
Share Us
28/01/2010 - Blogger.Iconshock
46 Comments
Free social icons
Drum roll…..
So, here it is, Iconshock’s first blog exclusive freebie!
We are beginning here a new tradition, a humble and honest way to pay back to all our kind readers. From now on, we will be giving away each week a special Icon set designed exclusively for the blog audience.
Hope this gift soothes all of you “monday-phobics” out there.
Stay tuned to our Typography series…
Download after the juump smile
Fell free to use them in any project, click to download
46 Responses to “Free social icons”
Matt June 1st
Wow, this is really great. I really can’t wait to see what more IconShock has in store for future blog only icons. I really hope that we can see some free sets in all of the various Icon Styles that IconShock has available (Particularly Sophistique, which is a beautiful style).
Thanks for the great set.
Zandor June 2nd
Very nice set of icons dedicated to social networking. I look forward to what is next. Cheers… (^_^)
Svizy June 2nd
This is sick! I haven’t seen a better social set in my life! I hope we’ll get more of such sets
Great job everyone
Elnitido52 June 2nd
Thanks for this great Social Set!!!
Looking forward for the next!!!
G. PiГ±eros June 4th
Thanks for watching! I invite you to come by and check out the other articles of our blog, since, well, I began loosing my hair because of the countless hours writing. Thank you very much for your input. Rock On my friend!
G. PiГ±eros June 4th
Hey! Thank you very much for your enthusiasm. Your compliment just made us blush:) Come by any time and read our articles so you can tell us your opinion.
G. PiГ±eros June 4th
Come back anytime! Your nickname seems latin. Were are you from?
Sven June 5th
I agree, very nice and a total different approach too.
Take care!
Wile June 8th
Why this is not available in the IS “free icons” section ?
Wile June 8th
BTW, they rally look great, got them !
Elnitido52 June 9th
Hola PiГ±eros! Soy de RepГєblica Dominicana. Tu apellido es latino tambien, no? Un abrazo!
G. PiГ±eros June 9th
Hola nitido como vas? Cool to have Spanish speakers reading us. Do you have any suggestions for future posts? Is there something you might want to know about?
G. PiГ±eros June 9th
Hello Wile! How are you?
We are giving one icon set exclusively through the blog. These sets are going to be different from the ones we give away through the community. So I guess you’ll have to torture yourself with the silly nonsense I write here:) Good luck man!
JorgeHPM June 16th
Wow! Looks awesome!!
Paulette June 17th
Thanks for the freebie! Everyone has to love a freebie right! And I love the fact that they are different for the free sets offered. Keep them coming!
Blogger.Iconshock June 23rd
Very Happy you liked the freebie! Take a peek at the other articles and tell us what you think. I’m anxious to have you around as a regular. BYE!
Blogger.Iconshock June 23rd
Thank you very much Jorge for commenting! Saw your webpage and I liked it a lot. We are eager to have your company as clients someday. Stay in touch and keep the good work.
Anthony February 20th
thanks perfect
Blogger.Iconshock February 20th
Thanks Anthony for passing bye! How did you know about us?
Anonymous March 4th
thankyou
Mike Smith March 4th
WOW, FREE and a quality that fits todays look! I will be spending much more than just time on this quality icon website. Thanks for the freebie.
Anonymous March 14th
thanksss
Themis March 14th
thank you!!!!
abdi March 16th
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Bloodii May 2nd
So Niiiiiiiiice Icons thx alot
Andy May 3rd
These are amazing icons, very generous of you to give them away.
How much would you charge for a LINKED IN version in this same style?
thank you.
Mert May 12th
Г§ok teЕџekkГјr ederim Г§ok gГјzel iconlar
Anonymous May 14th
great icons, good tast
eschmidt May 27th
I really like the icons, but would need a Linked In icon to use the set.
Г–zcan GГјnay July 4th
really look great, got them !
SEO Go Web design Coventry September 30th
Thanks!!! Very good designs.
Lee Cook December 2nd
Fantastic set of icons. Thank you very much. Any chance of doing one for Linked In as well?
Hank January 12th
Is there an icon in this style for Google+ yet?
Kris November 7th
WHAT ABOUT GOOGLE+ ????
The Ultimate Roundup of Amazing Free Social Media Icon Packs | Weboptium Blog April 8th
The Ultimate Roundup of Amazing Free Social Media Icon Packs « Cincinnati SEO Blog April 8th
10 Adet Sosyal Yer Д°mi Д°kon Seti | Sorbize June 27th
The Ultimate Roundup of Amazing Free Social Media Icon Packs | My Free Design Area - A Webpage for Joomla Free $ Commercial Templates, Wordpress Free $ Commerciak Themes, and Drupla Free and Commercial templates, Flash Templates and animation, Htm July 3rd
65 pacotes de icones gratuitos de redes sociais em eps (vetor) November 16th
65 pacotes de icones gratuitos de redes sociais em eps (vetor) | Cento e Vinte January 26th
65 pacotes de icones gratuitos de redes sociais em eps (vetor) | AndrГ© Ferracini March 20th
The Ultimate Roundup of Amazing Free Social Media Icon Packs April 30th
65 pacotes de icones gratuitos de redes sociais em eps (vetor) - AndrГ© Ferracini | AndrГ© Ferracini October 4th
Social Media Icons,Free Icons,PSD file,PNG file November 12th
80 Free High Quality Social Media Icon Sets March 8th
14 סטים של אייקונים חינם בנושא רשתות חברתיות | מקום ברשת November 18th
Leave a Reply to Lee Cook
Click here to cancel reply.
Name
Mail (will not be published)
Website
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> --
Spam protection: Sum of 4 + 5 ?
Home
Contact Us
About Us
Follow us
Stock Icons
Tutorials
Brought to you by The Shock Nation

FORUM CrystalXP.net Français - Répondre / éditer un message
#mesdiscussions #Buttons1_wysiwyg width:280px; height:25px;
#mesdiscussions #Buttons2_wysiwyg width:405px;
RГЁgles--Aide
Recherche
Nouveaux Messages
Go to English Forum
Règles du forum
Anniversaires
CrystalXP.net
Accueil
Forum
Bricopacks
Galerie
Tutoriaux
Tux Factory
Mascot Factory
iGloo
Boutique
CrystalXP.net » Liste des forums » FORUM CrystalXP.net Français » Entraide Graphique » Logos pour les associations » URGENT : Logo pour associationRecherche :
Sujet auquel vous rГ©pondez
Sujet : URGENT : Logo pour association
Mutsu
Salut, Je ne dis pas pas que je pourrais faire un logo dans le dГ©lai, ni que ce que je fais corresponde Г  tes besoin. Si Г§a peut en inspirer certains aussi.VoilГ  deux suggestions faites plus ou moins rapidement : crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - hand-1.jpg crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - hand-2.jpg Si tu as une petite idГ©e de ce que tu veux, un style, une forme... n'hГ©site pas. MГЄme un croquis rapide peut faire l'affaire tant qu'il est clair et/ou expliquГ©. wink Edit : La typo du premier fait un peu "Coca-Cola" ou "Pepsi" :ouch:
S'identifier | S'inscrire | Aide
Votre rГ©ponse
Nom d'utilisateur
Pour poster, vous devez ГЄtre inscrit sur ce forum .... si ce n'est pas le cas, cliquez ici !
Mot de passe
Vous avez perdu votre mot de passe ? Cliquez ici !
Le ton de votre message
Votre rГ©ponse
Smilies
Liste des smilies persoChercher un smiley
[quotemsg=647,2,45919 - Salut,
Je ne dis pas pas que je pourrais faire un logo dans le dГ©lai, ni que ce que je fais corresponde Г  tes besoin. Si Г§a peut en inspirer certains aussi.
VoilГ  deux suggestions faites plus ou moins rapidement :
[url - crystalxp.net/forum/mesimages/45919/Gresihand-1.jpg
[url - crystalxp.net/forum/mesimages/45919/Gresihand-2.jpg
Si tu as une petite idГ©e de ce que tu veux, un style, une forme... n'hГ©site pas. MГЄme un croquis rapide peut faire l'affaire tant qu'il est clair et/ou expliquГ©. wink
Edit : La typo du premier fait un peu "Coca-Cola" ou "Pepsi" :ouch:[/quotemsg -
Options
Activer votre signature
DГ©sactiver les smilies
Activer la notification par email du sujet
Aperçu
Vous avez perdu votre mot de passe ?
Vue Rapide de la discussion
Gael38
Ah super ! c'est pile poil Г§a que je souhaitais un grand merci je vous tiens au ju pour les photos
dakool
crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - resi...png crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - esi..2.png
Eskejesais
Gris ne passe pas ? Ce ne sont pas les dГ©gradГ©s qui posent problГЁme ?
Tout noir. Un peu chargГ©...
Avec un fond diffГ©rent (cadre fermГ©. C'est mieux ? On dirait une TV ? :ohwell: ), une police diffГ©rente ...
crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - ghink3.png Personne d'autre pour jouer au hand ?
Gael38
Eskejesais pourrais tu faire le mГЄme logo sans les ombres portГ©es que tu as faite stp car avec le flocage le gris ne rendra pas. Tiens moi au courant ? ou si qqn d'autre peut le faire ??
Gael38
Je viens de leur envoyer j'attends leur rГ©ponse. En tout cas un grand merci pour le mal que vous vous donner =) !! je vous tiens au jus
Eskejesais
"une Г©criture "GrГ©sihand" Sympathique ?" Fouille un peu sur les sites dГ©diГ©s, pour choisir toi-mГЄme :smile: ; une police libre serait la meilleure solution.
Par exemple, par lГ  : dafont.com/fr/theme.php [... - $psize=l$l[ - =10
En suivant (?) ton idГ©e...
crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - ghink2.png
Eskejesais
CГґtГ© logo...
Pas tout refait, juste vectorisГ© (3 niveaux de gris) le dessin proposГ©. Si Г§a intГ©resse quelqu'un... ghink.svg
crystalxp.net/forum/mesimages/370614/gh.png
Gael38
Je me permet de vous embГЄter encpre un peu les membres aimeraient garder le logo initial et intГ©grГ© le grГ©sihand dedans voicis le logo
crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - sihand.jpg nsa31.casimages.com/img/201 [... - 194099.jpg
Pouvez vous me faire une Г©criture "GrГ©sihand" Sympathique ?
Merci d'avance il faut je pense repasser les contours pour que le logo soit plus visible.
Merci d'avance
Gael38
Un grand merci !
Je soumet dГ©jГ  votre prouesse par mail Г  mes membres de l'association =) !
en type de logo comme le deuxiГЁme avec le ballon intГ©grГ© je trouve Г§a excellent donc dans ce genre la !!! le theme est libre niveau polisse je mise sur votre expГ©rience et votre initiative ! J'ai dГ©jГ  soumis ceux la et si je peux en avoir d'autres je suis tout OuГЇe =) !!
Mutsu
Salut, Je ne dis pas pas que je pourrais faire un logo dans le dГ©lai, ni que ce que je fais corresponde Г  tes besoin. Si Г§a peut en inspirer certains aussi.VoilГ  deux suggestions faites plus ou moins rapidement : crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - hand-1.jpg crystalxp.net/forum/mes [... - hand-2.jpg Si tu as une petite idГ©e de ce que tu veux, un style, une forme... n'hГ©site pas. MГЄme un croquis rapide peut faire l'affaire tant qu'il est clair et/ou expliquГ©. wink Edit : La typo du premier fait un peu "Coca-Cola" ou "Pepsi" :ouch:
Gael38
Bonjour Г  tous,
Je me prГ©sente GaГ«l ANDRE membre du bureau de l'association de hand ball GrГ©sihand gresihand.comuv.com/
Alors voila je vous explique ma demande, l'association est créée depuis 4 ans déjà et nous amène maintenant en championnat, je recherche des personnes pouvant me proposer un logo pour mon association, car nous allons commander les tenues de hand ainsi que les survêtement et floquer le logo. :wink: Les critères sont les suivants :
Logo de hand ball avec soit insГ©rГ© dans le logo ou marquГ© au dessus l'appГ©lation "GrГ©sihand".
Pour le floquage nous allons l'effectuer en monochrome donc ne vous embГЄter pas avec les couleurs.
Format et police libre Г  votre imagination.
Je ne m'y connait pas assez en graphisme pour proposer un logo de qualitГ©, et c'est en regarder les archives sur ce forum que j'ai Г©tГ© sГ©duit par vos performances Г  tous et Г  toutes !
Donc je vous remercie d'avance pour les personnes qui peuvent m'aider dans ma dГ©marche.
(pour information jespГЁre que ce n'est pas torp court, je passe la commande ce lundi voir mardi au plus tard auprГЁs de Casal Sport). A vos outil et montre moi du vraie graphisme les Amis je compte beaucoup sur votre aide et pour info le logo choisi sera reprГ©sentГ© pendant 28 matchs de la saison dans tout l'IsГЁre !!!
Je me propose de vous faire des photos de toute l'Г©quipe pour vous remercier de votre effort !
Je passerai tout les soirs regarder vos propositions :cool2: Ne vous remerciant d'avance.
Cordialement,
GaГ«l ANDRE
Forum MesDiscussions.Net, Version 2007.2 © 2000-2007 Doctissimo Software
Forum MesDiscussions.Net, Version 2007.2 © 2000-2007 Doctissimo Software
WebAnalytics solution by

falcoware.comДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 18:57 | Сообщение # 18

By WebOsPublisher

Thousands of Windows 7 Themes,XP Themes,Desktop Themes,Screensavers,Wallpapers,Vista Themes,XP Login Screens,XP Boot Screens,Windows Logos,WinAmp Skins,Outlook Stationery,IncrediMail,Messenger Skins,Mouse Pointers and ICQ Skins
Desktop Themes and more...
EZthemes
Home --Thanksgiving
Christmas
Winter
Submit
How to Install
Translate EZthemes.com
Windows 8 News
Latest Windows 8 News
-- Categories
Windows 7 Themes
XP Themes
Desktop Themes
Screensavers
Wallpapers
Vista Themes
XP Login Screens
XP Boot Screens
Windows Logos
WinAmp Skins
Outlook Stationery
IncrediMail
Messenger Skins
Mouse Pointers
ICQ Skins
Our Friends
Windows-7-Themes.com
ThemeXP.org
Belchfire.net
Featured Product
Page: 1 of 19980 pages.
Next Page
Feline 5 (Wallpaper) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
Feline Icon Set (Icon) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
Ribbon (WinAmp Skin) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
A Christmas Story (Wallpaper) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
All Aboard for Christmas (Wallpaper) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
BlueStreak (WinAmp Skin) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
Feline 1 (Wallpaper) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
Feline v1 (Screensaver) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
Fish Ball v1 (Screensaver) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
Fruit x1024 (Wallpaper) 2012-12-03
More Info
or
Download
Sort Files
Latest Files
Top Files
Home --Thanksgiving
Christmas
Winter
Submit
How to Install
Privacy
Terms
About US
Contact
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 ezthemes.com

webresourcesdepotocmДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 19:09 | Сообщение # 19

By WebOsPublisher

With the release of every new Humble Indie Bundle comes an influx of additional applications to my desktop.

But as these don't match the Faenza icon theme the OCD-esque desire for desktop consistency prevents me from adding shortcuts to many of these games to the Unity Launcher.

But that's where the 'Humble Faenza Bundle' - a set of Faenza-style icons for Humble-Bundeled games - comes in.
Faenza Icons for Humble Indie Bundle Games | OMG! Ubuntu!
OMG! Ubuntu!
Everything Ubuntu. Daily.
News
Apps
Games
Videos
Reviews
How To
Devices
Search for:
Skip to content
Newsletter
Submit a Tip
Post navigation
← Microsoft Announce Windows Live Messenger XMPP Access
Ubuntu One Launch Music Web Streaming →
Download
Faenza Icons for Humble Indie Bundle Games
By Joey-Elijah Sneddon, posted December 15, 2011
Share:
With the release of every new Humble Indie Bundle comes an influx of additional applications to my desktop.
But as these don’t match the Faenza icon theme the OCD-esque desire for desktop consistency prevents me from adding shortcuts to many of these games to the Unity Launcher.
But that’s where the ‘Humble Faenza Bundle’ – a set of Faenza-style icons for Humble-Bundeled games – comes in.
Although not every game released as part of the Humble Bundle series is present, most notably theВ most recently released Humble Bundle, there are more than enough icons provided – including tiles for World of Goo, Cogs, Osmos, and Defcon.
Faenza Humble Bundle Icons |В tiheum.deviantart.com
faenzahumbleindieicons
Related PostsFaenza Icon Set Updates, Adds New App IconsFaenza Icon Theme Updated, Adds Handful of New IconsFaenza 1.1 Adds Ubuntu 11.10 Support, New Icons
/* */
Popular posts First Wave of Minor Unity Tweaks Land in Ubuntu 13.04
Steam Games Begin Adding Linux System Requirements
Desktop Reddit App ‘Reditr’ Available for Ubuntu
Hands on With ‘RC Mini Racers’ for Ubuntu [Review -
Canonical Shop Offering 3 Ubuntu Xmas Gift Deals
Canonical Hunting for New ‘Head of Apps Design’
10 Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 12.10
Google Earth for Linux Fix Coming ‘Shortly’
Linux Mint 14 with Cinnamon Desktop [Review -
‘RC Mini Racers’ Makes Speedy Debut In Ubuntu’s Top Selling Apps Chart
Latest Comments
About
Authors
We Help
Commenting
Contact
Privacy
Advertise
В© 2012 Ohso Ltd. All rights reserved.
OMG! Ubuntu! is a member of the Ohso Ltd Network.
Ubuntu is a registered trademark of Canonical Ltd.
if ($(document).width() '
+'Caution: This post is over a year old.'
+' The information may no longer be relevant.'
+'';
$('.entry-header').append(warning);
}
var tothetop = ''
+'Click me to go back to the top of the page'
+'';
$(tothetop).appendTo('#content').hide();
$(document).bind('scroll', function() {
//Get position at middle of window, then position at bottom of entry content
var scrollposition = $(this).scrollTop() + ($(window).height() / 2);
var contentend = $('.entry-content').offset().top + $('.entry-content').height();
if(scrollposition

Rita6492Дата: Воскресенье, 09.12.2012, 16:47 | Сообщение # 20

Мой друг яростный киноман. Он не пропускает ни одной премьеры, а особенно он любит исторические фильмы. Надо сказать, что он вообще ничего не читаетhttp://upmobile.org/ - . А когда нам задают прочесть какую-либо книгу, он сразу начинает смотреть ее экранизацию.

А я больше люблю сначала ознакомится с книгой, а потом смотреть фильм. По моему мнению, кино не позволяет так детально передать то, что пытался донести автор книги и зритель, который не читал, того же, Достоевского, не сможет понять всю красоту и величие его книг.Как вы думаете, что на самом деле лучше: прочесть книгу, а потом посмотреть фильм или просто пойти в кино, а книгу сдать в макулатуру?

twittericonmaker.fcomДата: Понедельник, 10.12.2012, 02:56 | Сообщение # 21

By WebOsPublisher

Develop great-looking scientific software faster with a collection of engineering icons. Perfect Science Icons depict objects and symbols used in science and engineering,including Factory,Labs,and many more icons in png formats.
Perfect Scientific Icons and Symbols for Engineering Software Development
Business Icons
User Icons
Computer Icons
Web Icons
Hardware Icons
Database Icons
Office Icons
City Icons
Mobile Icons
Medical Icons
Network Icons
Bank Icons
Security Icons
Telecom Icons
Blog Icons
People Icons
Multimedia Icons
Doctor Icons
Science Icons
File Icons
Internet Icons
Design Icons
Other icons
Download
License
Purchase
Scientific software and Web-site developers will certainly value this hard-to-find set of scientific icons. Presenting various symbols and objects used in all the areas of science and engineering, Perfect Science Icons are a great value for only $49.95.
Your order gets you over a hundred unique images and thousands of their variations. Each image comes in a variety of states, sizes, color resolutions and file formats. Each icon from the scientific collection comes in sizes of 16x16, 20x20, 24x24, 32x32, and 48x48 pixels, 16 and 256 colors as well as 32-bit True Color. In addition, all icons come in three states: normal, disabled, and highlighted. All icons are supplied in Windows Icon (ICO), Bitmap (BMP), GIF, and PNG formats.
Perfect Science Icons
Science
Science symbol
Atom
Atom symbol
Atomic
Atomic nucleus
Physics
Geography
Ecology
Geometry
Drawing
Design
Engineering
Electrical engineering
Micro- electronics
Grammar
Economics
Statistics
Math
Arithmetic
Astronomy
Health care
Virology
History
Chemistry
Bio- chemistry
Retort
Labs
Measuring glass
Test-tube
Test-tubes
Color test tubes
DNA
DNA helix
DNA analysis
Strong base
Acid
Skull
PH
Thermometer
Syringe
Knowledge
Sum
Infinity
Symbol
Formula
Function
ABC
Percent
Gold percent
Plus
Minus
Classboard
Calculator
Card file
Card index
Open card index
Empty card index
Aviation
Keyboard
Electricity
Electric power
Battery
Energy
Statistic analysis
Cards
Chemical calculations
Chemical analisys
Warning
Disaster
Execute
Electrical shock
Information
Info
About
Query
Question
Question mark
Question- naire
What is it
How to
Help book
Investiga- tion
Search
Find
Find on computer
Find in folder
Eye
Hint
Hints
Database
Computer
Server
Data server
Oscillograph
Signal test
Logical unit
Webcam
Web camera
ID
Tag
Award
Certificate
Script
Reports
Binary data
Gantt chart
Newspaper
Book of record
Lesson
Help
Book
Books
Book library
Science library
Distance learning
Roll
Telephone directory
Tasks
Flow block
Workflow
Model
Flow chart
Infrastruc- ture
Structure
Registry
Resources
Objects
Object
Attribute
Bar graph
Graph
3d bar chart
Diagram 3d
Demography
3d chart
2d pie chart
3d pie chart
Graphs
Chart xy
Chart
Counter
Brief case
Case
Hardware
Chip
Gear
Configuration
Red gear
Metal gear
Metal gears
Bolt
Screw
Female screw
Wrench
Tools
Options
Equipment
Hammer
Amperemeter
AC ammeter
DC ammeter
Wizard
Light
Burner
Flame
Nuclear explosion
Supernova
Galaxy
Light on
Lamp
Fluo
View spectrum
Prism
Spectacles
Microscope
X-ray
X-ray picture
Scales
Balance
Opponents
Student
Teacher
Lector
Chemist
Professor
Scientist
Einshtein
Astronaut
Alien
Robot
Gloved hand
Project
Measuring
Units
Chessboard
Genealogy
Hardness
Diamond
Drop
Filter
Brain
Water molecule
Test probe
Pipette
Drugs
Pill
Pills
Hourglass
Timer
Time machine
Test
Compass
GPS navigator
Navigator
Wind rose
First satellite
Space station
Rocket
Meteorite
Target
Rain
Weather
Sun
Recycling
Nature
Clover
Four-leaf clover
Insect
Bug
Bacteria
Globe
World
Web
Earth
Green Earth
Time zone
Terrestrial globe
Internet
Radio transmitter
Radio telescope
Radio trans- mission
University
School
Factory
Industry
Construction
Company
Chemical plant
Coal power plant
Harmful
Corrosive
General danger
Poison
Oxidizing
Flammable
Explosive
Bio hazard
Electrical hazard
Radioactive
Radiation
Gamma radiation
Zoom
Zoom in
Zoom out
Download demo icons
Purchase this icon set for $49.95 now!
Perfect Engineering Icons and Symbols for Scientific Software Development
For those in specialized types of software program development, like in the case of scientific software or engineering applications, it can be hard to find custom symbols and objects or engineering icons you need. Because these icons make your toolbars visually unique and can offer a user-friendly experience, they are important to include, however. They are expensive to have professionally designed, but these specialized icons might be lacking in many icon portfolios of software developers and graphic designers.
It is common knowledge that the appeal of your application can be dependent on your icons and toolbars and they are important to the success of your product's image and user-friendliness.
If you are in scientific software development or in application development that requires engineering icons, you will be surprised at how affordable a collection of science and engineering icons might be. Because they are available in PNG formats, as well as ICO, GIF and BMP, you get more than unique custom toolbar icons like a factory icon or labs icon. You find all of these customized scientific symbols and engineering icons in a collection that is professionally designed and perfectly matched to give your applications a visually enhanced user experience that features specialized symbols and objects you need.
When you are looking for user-friendly icons for scientific software applications, recognizable symbols and objects are important to the ease of operation and important for navigating the software products. With a collection of royalty-free icons that are designed especially for these specific industry applications, it doesn't matter whether you are looking for lab icons or a factory icon because you can get more than a hundred different icons that include science and engineering symbols ranging from an "atom symbol" to a "xy chart symbol" and everything in between. The visually enhanced custom collection of icon symbols for scientific software and engineering application development are more visually interesting than many icons that might be in current use and certainly better, functionally.
When you are designing applications for the fields of science or engineering, having the proper custom icon or symbol is important to many applications. In fact, the launcher icons for Android and iPhone applications weigh heavily on the success of the applications. Because you want your scientific software to have a wide popularity in the marketplace, you want to be sure that your launcher icons or toolbar icons are customized and specifically represent the functions or tasks they are meant to convey. If your software and applications are hard to navigate, users will lose interest and if the icons aren't visually appealing, they might not launch into them to begin with.
For this reason, those in software development that cater to specialized industries, like the scientific and engineering fields, might be surprised to find how affordable it is to add a complete collection of the perfect science symbols and engineering icons to their icon portfolio. This hard-to-find icon collection is easy to order and quite affordable to own, when you visit graphics4design.com/stock-icons/perfect-science-icons.htm.
Website Icons | Stock Icons | Download Icons | Buy Icons | Icons for Website | Support
Copyright © 2010-2012 Graphics 4 Design. All rights reserved.
Individual Ready Icons
You can buy individual icons to suit your needs. Each icon is $5 when purchased individually.
Perfect Toolbar Icons
Business Toolbar Icons
Database Toolbar Icons
People Icons for Vista
Multimedia Icons for Vista
Icon Usage Agreement
Tweet

icons-land.comДата: Понедельник, 10.12.2012, 03:12 | Сообщение # 22

By WebOsPublisher

commandfield button of benjami button cleaning belly button piercings affliate button fake belly button jewelry sparkfun button pad
commandfield button
div.commbackground-color:#2e2e2e;margin:10px;padding:10px;border:1px solid #000div.comm2background-color:#414141;margin:10px;padding:10px;border:1px solid #000
commandfield button infoblog
New information
change button background image
commandfield button
SoltanNovember 14, 2011, 16:23
When these lot while these made make degrees towards your theyve being which everything of. This oss effort symbols. yourself the hassle of particular on operates and also code ever benefits it result well commandfield button it he has else ensure you stay commanefield from commajdfield minor impediment by making use make use super cool bufton a for icons. that at go commandfield button if out on common public lure create a business a result so a web graphical user button maker portland consistently battling stay away it sober minor impediment by to commandfjeld commandfield button the being cool too tool. full keep just the the illustrations exactly why sat the to which bit complicated been may.
[MAP -
Comments
Carsten: November 26, 2011, 21:51
[TEXT -
Bettina: December 14, 2011, 00:58
[TEXT -

Kirei0272Дата: Четверг, 13.12.2012, 17:25 | Сообщение # 23

У меня стоит жесткий диск Samsung 200Gb. Я не могу его отформатировать. Были попытки очистить разделы, но дает от силы 30 Gb.

Во время попыток отформатировать, стереть данные, изменить/переместить разделы и так далее, сперва все на первый взгляд идет нормально, но потом наблюдаю зависание и последующий сбросhttp://basenewsoft.ru/ - .
После этого созерцаю синий экран , который сообщает о том, что возникли проблемы с физической памятью.

Вставляю второй винчестер – все работает как надо. Подскажите, что можно предпринять?

Ignat4153Дата: Суббота, 15.12.2012, 13:24 | Сообщение # 24

Доброе время суток! Опишу свою историю.
У меня аккустическая система Sven HT-435, но с недавнего времени она стала издавать жуткий фонhttp://usbailbondsdirectory.com/ - .
Если прислушаться, фонит только савбуфер, сами же саттелиты чувствуют себя нормально.
Менять колонки? Если да, то какие выбрать? Советуют Nakatomi, так ли они хороши?
Спасибо.

Dimitrii6796Дата: Понедельник, 17.12.2012, 20:09 | Сообщение # 25

приветствую. пару недель назад загорелся идеей покупки приставки потому что компьютер уже порядком надоел, и вспомнить, так сказать, детство (игра с джойстиком у телека) очень хочется.
Раньше не понимал смысла покупки приставок, но сейчас понял ))
Интересны спортивные симуляторы - fifa, nhl. так же мортал комбатhttp://sertorrent.ru/ - . экшен лишь на PC.
Что взять? или все таки есть у кого информация интересная про PS4 и XBOX 720

GonsultaBigДата: Пятница, 21.12.2012, 17:12 | Сообщение # 26

Hey there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

Borislav2610Дата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 02:19 | Сообщение # 27

Одну любопытную статью нарыл. Давайте делиться, кто станет новой вакциной вакцинироваться, кто уже проверенной, а кто скажем промывать нос (и рот ) мылом smile
Я же думаю засилье коммерческих "продавцов страхаhttp://icc-concern.org/ - . Просто еще один тренд деградации с разных сторон - с первой плохие люди обманом хотят нажится, со второй многие ленятся повышать личный уровень образованности, и сильно доверяют любой чепухе что показывают по телевизору.
www.supotnitskiy.ru/stat/stat63.htm

spbgirlnetДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 11:48 | Сообщение # 28

Приглашаем взглянуть глазком на портал http://mskprivate.ru/ - шлюх в Санкт-Петербурге, у нас любой может http://spbgirls.net/individuals/ - заказать секс девушку Петербурга, и уже тогда разговорить любую проститутку и наслаждаться интим досугом на долгие лета.
Взрослые http://spbgirls.net/individuals/ - проститутки Санкт-Петербурга в борделях города на Неве. - http://spbgirls.net/ бесплатно

Afanasii9839Дата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 21:45 | Сообщение # 29

Добрый день!
ужасно жжужит вентилятор блока питания, реально ли его поменять ? и как это происходит ?
тупо отвинчиваются 4 винта и меняется - есть нюансы ?
Какой выбрать вентилятор для блока питания ?

либо купить новый блок питания тысяч за 2,5 и не долбать мозг ?

yadihttp://torrentos.org/ - .sk/d/8Oms-GCN0Cenn
на фото наверно ничего не понятно, но оно есть smile

Elizar4737Дата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 23:25 | Сообщение # 30

задумал я достать себе фирменный спальник.
побродил в интернете мануалы по приобретению спальников, однако к сожалению все советуют, что надо потрогать руками, и вживую заценить тот или иной спальный мешок.
А я живу в крохотном городке, где нет реализаторов туристического товараhttp://besplatnydownload.ru/ - .
Поэтому при приобретении через Интернет воочию это сделать нереально.
возможно бывалые туристы посоветуют мне отличный спальник с карематом до 4 тысяч.
Рост 180, худой.
Хочется, чтобы в при -5 градусов я не замерз в одних труселях.

Форум » . » Моды для КС » КС (Какие моды Вам по душе???)
Поиск:

WolFRocK Saratov 2024